Thursday 9 August 2012

Commission.

I have never considered myself a professional painter but I have on occasion been thought highly enough of to represent both Ral Partha and Grenadier at Gen Con (yes that was donkeys years ago down in Butlins) and once in a while someone says paint me some figures and I'll give you lots of money. Well I need the money what more can I say. Recently that person was the writer of this blog and I am about a third of the way through his job.

I'm not going to start giving painting tips but I though just to show progress on his figures a little photo diary of the work to date might be of interest especially as my Saxon archers seem to have been so well accepted.

As received.
Basing.
Undercoat.

Base Flesh.

Fleshing out Flesh.
Experimenting with base colours.




 
Hey! Is that Crazy Gun Stacks moonlighting in Asgard?


I should point out that due to time constraints on my part one of the stipulations of me doing anything was that it was not too involved. So the figures are simple no fuss wargaming standard fair with simple no fuss mounting.

Rob.

No comments: